Deals getting done So after alot of back and forth over the past six weeks, one of my companies just closed a deal. Borland bought Gauntlet from Sam Pullara and team There is nothing like sitting in a room reviewing the final papers that are going to make a few hard working engineers a few million dollars. Seeing the checks handed out is pretty cool. On this one, I learned again- keep it simple, never change a deal, and no deal ages well.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @librawhite: Find&Save; App: Earn Cash for Shopping at your Favorite Stores buff.ly/1Om4FrO via @CentsAbleshopn 1 day ago
- RT @TechCrunch: Stop Calling․ Schedule Local Biz Appointments With MyTime, Which Just Scored $9.3M tcrn.ch/1JqSOSv by @joshconstine 4 days ago
- RT @pierre: Uber driver with concealed handgun prevents mass shooting in Chicago ow.ly/3xL1mA 4 days ago
- Sometimes in startup world, you just make a quick pass out in the flats for 5 yards but you are still moving the ball forward 5 days ago
- RT @beaulaskey: On Bundling and Unbundling: The Rise of ‘Best of Breed’ Applications bit.ly/1yxP6G9 http://t.co/ykudejErtR 6 days ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo