Co-founder Wayne Yamamoto joined us in our reminiscing. He tweeted this image from our first pitch presentation.
From the very beginning MerchantCircle has been on the same page as Reply!. We had no idea then, we’d end up as a team and powerful force for connecting local business owners to local customers.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @abrams: “Push Notification Creep” by @lylemckeany medium.com/@lylemckeany… 11 hours ago
- RT @semil: It’s funny how chatter is about burn rates. Burn is a key item discussed in pitches, media discussion focused on valuation. 13 hours ago
- RT @SAI: Facebook doesn't disclose how much of its business is dependent on VC-backed startups, and that's pretty scary. http://t.co/fokcJa… 14 hours ago
- RT @PeterCHoran: Bill Gurley raises serious questions about whether the venture environment is overheated. If he's right, what's your…http:… 16 hours ago
- RT @TechCrunch: Time Spent In Apps Up 21% Over Last Year tcrn.ch/YPxx42 by @sarahintampa 16 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo