Co-founder Wayne Yamamoto joined us in our reminiscing. He tweeted this image from our first pitch presentation.
From the very beginning MerchantCircle has been on the same page as Reply!. We had no idea then, we’d end up as a team and powerful force for connecting local business owners to local customers.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @ryanbattles: Content Quality Score: Google’s Best Kept Secret For Rankings: bit.ly/1sbdgCH 57 minutes ago
- RT @TechCrunch: Silvercar isn't trying to make car rentals cheaper, but better thanks to a mobile app and higher-quality vehicles http://t.… 2 hours ago
- RT @chiefmartec: VBProfiles offers a dynamically database version of my (in)famous landscape venturebeat.com/2014/09/23/947… ty @johnkoetsier @Ventu… 2 hours ago
- RT @ChicoChamber: Wanderful Media invites you to a guest speaker event with Jim Fowler, Founder and CEO of Owler, on 11/5 at 5:30pm. http:/… 2 hours ago
- RT @HearstCorp: NYT: "More established magazine brands at companies like Hearst are also taking Pinterest seriously..." http://t.co/TS9tNXi… 16 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo