Co-founder Wayne Yamamoto joined us in our reminiscing. He tweeted this image from our first pitch presentation.
From the very beginning MerchantCircle has been on the same page as Reply!. We had no idea then, we’d end up as a team and powerful force for connecting local business owners to local customers.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @ryanlawler: So… Facebook gets publishers addicted to Facebook traffic, then tells them it’s no longer going to be free. Hmmmm… http://t… 8 hours ago
- Great work RT @FindnSave: Find&Save for iPhone, a top 10 #app in the Lifestyle category! bit.ly/FnS4iPhone http://t.co/cwLJXx9j35 1 day ago
- RT @jasonnazar: Intuit Agrees To Acquire Small Business Document Startup Docstoc techcrunch.com/2013/12/04/whe… via @techcrunch 1 day ago
- RT @jasonnazar: Intuit snaps up Docstoc for its business document smarts gigaom.com/2013/12/04/int… via @gigaom 1 day ago
- Congrats to @jasonnazar on the deal. Great working with you. allthingsd.com/20131204/intui… 1 day ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog boom time borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce facebook find&save Find n Save Fired Fishing funding game show network google GSD harsh realities hot startups internet startups investment Lee Enterprises local maples Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers oliver muoto Online advertising Online Shopping plaxo relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet technology venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo zibibbo