Co-founder Wayne Yamamoto joined us in our reminiscing. He tweeted this image from our first pitch presentation.
From the very beginning MerchantCircle has been on the same page as Reply!. We had no idea then, we’d end up as a team and powerful force for connecting local business owners to local customers.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @SuzanneKapner: J.C. Penney resurrects its catalog, after killing it five years ago on.wsj.com/14YPrDq via @WSJ 19 minutes ago
- ".. does not cast off talent lightly, he heaves it away with great force". The Wire taking about bad leadership http://t.co/SGRF1Sr3Kn 1 day ago
- RT @markhull: Whoever writes the @Poshmarkapp push notifications deserves a raise 😄 @marrc http://t.co/gNox52Zz8B 2 days ago
- RT @lipmanb: @johnolilly @semil @joshelman Completely agree, relationships matter over all else as they pay off many times over. 2 days ago
- Box proving the naysayers wrong Congrats @BoxHQ and @rodriscoll and @dfjjosh 2 days ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo