Co-founder Wayne Yamamoto joined us in our reminiscing. He tweeted this image from our first pitch presentation.
From the very beginning MerchantCircle has been on the same page as Reply!. We had no idea then, we’d end up as a team and powerful force for connecting local business owners to local customers.
Top Posts & Pages
- When you know a Friday afternoon product review meeting might be tough @WanderfulMedia http://t.co/VsRX3vmKLF 25 minutes ago
- RT @sama: i think low salaries for founders/early employees are great. just think VCs should agree to same salary cap they ask companies to… 1 hour ago
- Great piece on Buzzfeed, that says alot about what happened to the new business. stratechery.com/2015/buzzfeed-… 3 hours ago
- RT @CarolineJapic: Silicon Valley Bank's Claire Lee says today's smart large companies are actively investing, incubating and acquiring sta… 6 hours ago
- RT @AppStore: The brand-new immersive action RPG Blood & Glory: Immortals is epic! tw.appstore.com/BloodAndGlory http://t.co/Nt6xlNMdz2 8 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo