After seeing where I put my blog content change, I have decided to start posting my blog content to my own blog. This should be an interesting process.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @nuzzel: Want to know what the top 1,000 AngelList investors are reading? Check out this Nuzzel news feed venturebeat.com/2014/07/29/wan… via @Ve… 3 hours ago
- Great piece on keeping teams post acquisiton. versiononeventures.com/keep-founders-… 3 hours ago
- RT @PandoDaily: Unused pro rata rights are the hottest commodity in Silicon Valley. That’s about to change pndo.ly/1o9SPO4 5 hours ago
- RT @FindnSave: Consumers Clearly Prefer Shopping in Stores According to @ATKearney shar.es/LuvFk 6 hours ago
- RT @gsterling: In-app purchases or recurring subscriptions the only sustainable sources of developer app revenue, says Unread http://t.co/x… 10 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo