This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Top Posts & Pages
- When Apple approved your app update right before the SuperBowl starts...argh 39 minutes ago
- RT @KentHopkinsASU: Sang the school song at the Super Bowl - how cool is that! Way to go Pride of the Southwest! #ASU 44 minutes ago
- RT @JonSAndrews: In case you missed the segment on @SNFonNBC about @pattillmanfnd scholar Ed Woodward. Nice job Ed! #NEVERSTOP #SB49 http:/… 48 minutes ago
- RT @CloydRivers: If hearin' the National Anthem doesn't make you want to chant USA & throat punch ISIS, you must hate bald eagles & not hav… 48 minutes ago
- RT @JM_SD_TRWB_TMS: Honoring Pat, standing next a symbol of inspiration. #TMS #Leadership #NEVERSTOP @pattillmanfnd http://t.co/Z4DBz1w… 2 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo