This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @Stanford: Under a new policy, parents with annual family incomes below $125,000 and typical assets will pay no tuition: http://t.co/2PE… 2 hours ago
- RT @PandoDaily: Cloudera’s Jeff Hammerbacher on the ugly underbelly of Silicon Valley’s startup culture pndo.ly/19ZZPyg 2 hours ago
- RT @andrewparker: I've handcrafted cap tables for 9 years, and I strongly recommend @eShares's open sourced round modeling sheet: https://t… 6 hours ago
- RT @tim_cook: Around the world, we strive to treat every customer the same — regardless of where they come from, how they worship or who th… 6 hours ago
- RT @SAI: The antitrust ruling against Microsoft was the top of the dot-com boom. History could repeat itself with Google http://t.co/JozlMo… 18 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo