This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @WanderfulMedia: Our CEO @bentsmithfour w/ @Caring Co-Founder Andy Cohen, who spoke at our office today http://t.co/cVaeevjhfM 2 hours ago
- doing my part to save the world from click bait, yes the creator of Soprano's says Tony did not die after the closing scene 2 hours ago
- great inside baseball on the mobile ad business pepperspectives.com/2014/08/iws-jo… 3 hours ago
- RT @MKRocks: Two billion dollar unicorn! Congrats @alex01 & Accelerator Ventures techcrunch.com/2014/08/27/nut… 6 hours ago
- RT @vkhosla: I am always reminded in tech startups if you survive long enough you give yourself a chance to get lucky; survival & try the u… 7 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo