This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Top Posts & Pages
- Congrat Ben..Google insider Ben Ling joins Khosla Ventures to unearth great Web ventures (plus @rabois ) latimes.com/business/techn… 17 hours ago
- RT @dannysullivan: Penguin 2.0 Losers: Porn Sites, Game Sites, & Big Brands Like Dish.com & Salvation Army http://t.co/8DznuY… 18 hours ago
- RT @peHUB: Wanderful Media Adds $9m Funding to Fuel Growth dlvr.it/3Phx75 1 day ago
- RT @bwertz: Re-read @cdixon's post on "Four types of mobile apps" < great framework to think about app ecosystem cdixon.org/2012/05/21/fou… 1 day ago
- Thank you @GGVCapital for a chance to wear a World Series Ring from the #sfgiants @WanderfulMedia http://t.co/gVqwpFe7ED 1 day ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama Ben T Smith IV borland business davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney ecommerce facebook Find n Save game show network google GSD internet startups investment Lee Enterprises local maples McClatchy Company merchantcircle Mergers mobile Newspaper newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk shopping silicon valley social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet technology venture capitalists video Wanderful Media web entreprenuer