This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @abrams: “Push Notification Creep” by @lylemckeany medium.com/@lylemckeany… 1 hour ago
- RT @semil: It’s funny how chatter is about burn rates. Burn is a key item discussed in pitches, media discussion focused on valuation. 3 hours ago
- RT @SAI: Facebook doesn't disclose how much of its business is dependent on VC-backed startups, and that's pretty scary. http://t.co/fokcJa… 4 hours ago
- RT @PeterCHoran: Bill Gurley raises serious questions about whether the venture environment is overheated. If he's right, what's your…http:… 6 hours ago
- RT @TechCrunch: Time Spent In Apps Up 21% Over Last Year tcrn.ch/YPxx42 by @sarahintampa 6 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo