This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @danprimack: The story of @realDonaldTrump trying to take an old lady's house for his casino project washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/styl… 21 hours ago
- RT @marcorubio: Marco has accomplished a lot in the Senate. Read about it here: marcorubio.com/senate-accompl… #GOPDebate https://t.co/zCw9qydZNn 21 hours ago
- RT @vassko: @pmarca I remember when I lived under socialism. We were lucky to have a communist paper to "read" on the toilet :) https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @CNNgo: .@JohnKasich now tied for 3rd in #NH. Can he keep momentum going? He talks to @OutFrontCNN: cnn.it/go https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @marcorubio: Our town hall last night in Salem was pretty typical, until... rub.io/dx6MjL #fitn 2 days ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo