This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @HouseOfSparky: The 17-year-old scores and ASU has tied the game 45 minutes ago
- RT @StanfordFball: All Right Now! #GoStanford #BeatUCLA http://t.co/5BmnoAtYgX 46 minutes ago
- RT @HouseOfSparky: Muffed punt, ASU ball 47 minutes ago
- RT @btaylor: Kevin Hogan is playing the game of his life. Avoid sack, throw accurate pass, repeat. #gostanford 47 minutes ago
- Stanford up by 11 on the back of a solid performance by @khoagie8 throwing the ball. #gostanford 48 minutes ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo