This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @StrictlyVC: The CEO of one of Silicon Valley's hottest startups has suddenly resigned dlvr.it/KS93PK 6 hours ago
- RT @Altimor: What "from everyone according to their abilities, to each according to their needs" turned out to mean. https://t.co/uJcFg6eb2s 1 day ago
- RT @kgale: San Francisco in a nutshell: A pizza place too pretentious to serve Budweiser asking for a million dollars. https://t.co/7ywD0QW… 1 day ago
- RT @rosslevinsohn: Cam's performance after the game matched his performance in the game. Not the way the league mvp should act no matter wh… 1 day ago
- RT @CloydRivers: Nothin’ says “Merica” like Payton Manning sayin’ “I’m going to drink a lot of Budweiser tonight” after winnin’ the Super B… 1 day ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo