I am Ben T. Smith, IV and I am the author of this blog. I split my time between Alabama and Silicon Valley. I am an Advisor to, investor in, and founder of technology and media companies, but mostly a dad.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @davemcclure: sad: Silicon Valley entrepreneur Dave Goldberg (SurveyMonkey) dies suddenly on.recode.net/1KCJz2G by @karaswisher 😥 http:… 1 day ago
- RT @msuster: Hear, hear ... Takes getting used to. But get comfortable in your own skin if you want to be an entrepreneur https://t.co/JXL… 2 days ago
- RT @TechCrunch: Tencent Will Pay $126M For A 14.6% Stake In Glu Mobile, Maker Of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood tcrn.ch/1QMBOeM by @cathe… 3 days ago
- RT @demandrichard: @NiccoloDeMasi Glu CEO Says Games Will ‘Turbocharge’ Its Tencent Partnership (Q&A) recode.net/2015/04/30/glu… 3 days ago
- RT @VentureBeat: The Kardashian effect: Tencent pays $126M for 15% of Glu Mobile wp.me/p5hvhT-7c3K by @Deantak 4 days ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo