I am Ben T. Smith, IV and I am the author of this blog. I split my time between Alabama and Silicon Valley. I am an Advisor to, investor in, and founder of technology and media companies, but mostly a dad.
Top Posts & Pages
- When you know a Friday afternoon product review meeting might be tough @WanderfulMedia http://t.co/VsRX3vmKLF 24 minutes ago
- RT @sama: i think low salaries for founders/early employees are great. just think VCs should agree to same salary cap they ask companies to… 1 hour ago
- Great piece on Buzzfeed, that says alot about what happened to the new business. stratechery.com/2015/buzzfeed-… 3 hours ago
- RT @CarolineJapic: Silicon Valley Bank's Claire Lee says today's smart large companies are actively investing, incubating and acquiring sta… 6 hours ago
- RT @AppStore: The brand-new immersive action RPG Blood & Glory: Immortals is epic! tw.appstore.com/BloodAndGlory http://t.co/Nt6xlNMdz2 8 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo