I am Ben T. Smith, IV and I am the author of this blog. I split my time between Alabama and Silicon Valley. I am an Advisor to, investor in, and founder of technology and media companies, but mostly a dad.
Top Posts & Pages
- Texas won a game. The only game that matters #HookEm #Longhorns http://t.co/nhzF5y9VoC 21 minutes ago
- RT @Dmitri_Ry: #hookem 14-3 #sooners (3rd 9:07) #Winz @My_Winz mywinz.com/t/e @bentsmithfour http://t.co/LnM9BGdnqM 1 hour ago
- RT @pmarca: If workers are being underpaid by current employers, the answer is to foster more competition. More employers to bid for their … 4 hours ago
- RT @pmarca: The world has never been more peaceful, more wealthy, more equal, with more jobs, more education, or more opportunity. The futu… 14 hours ago
- RT @benreic: @bfeld I think we all know what you want your legacy to be - signs outside of bathrooms with your name on them 21 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo