I am Ben T. Smith, IV and I am the author of this blog. I split my time between Alabama and Silicon Valley. I am an Advisor to, investor in, and founder of technology and media companies, but mostly a dad.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @MisterAndyWong: .@MercNews: "@RoKhanna is ready for the Congress of tomorrow, while Honda is a politician of the past." http://t.co/I51… 1 hour ago
- RT @adambain: Introducing @Fabric: a modular mobile platform making it easy for devs to build great apps: blog.twitter.com/2014/introduci… http://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @dunn: Founders love shiny new objects. CEOs know they can't afford to. Big step in the founder to CEO journey: learn to love one thing … 1 hour ago
- RT @turkeymonkey: U.S. Prints 329 Billion Coupons. It's Time to Get Rid of All of Them (and @snipsnapapp is a start) blog.scratch-it.com/digital-mobile… 3 hours ago
- RT @raju: .@Twitter's new @Flight Plan from @dickc via @fabric: wired.com/2014/10/twitte… 3 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo