Top Posts & Pages
- Why Brick & Mortar Retailers Will Live Forever
- 2012: A Year of Building
- Retail is not dying… just transforming.
- Coming in 2013: Greater Retail Industry Shifts
- Love the Ones You’re With. Why Startup Success Depends on Relationships | SiliconANGLE
- Smartphones & Tablets, Reshaping The Overall Shopping Experience!
- 2013: Year In Review
- Amazon's Hidden Weak Spot: Lack Of Local Leverage | Forbes
- The Newspaper Industry and Digital Ads
- RT @5RDS: Great evening, thank you to all our guests and staff who made the night a success! youtu.be/IPfzZL4t3Ug?a 1 hour ago
- RT @chudson: The Great Facebook Unbundling" om.co/2014/04/16/the… via @om 4 hours ago
- I always wondered if better avg weather on April 15th lead to higher taxes, NO r2 of .00004. thanks @IncomingMAlL http://t.co/j2a0tGlxNX 5 hours ago
- RT @kevinrose: How Burrowing Owls Lead To Vomiting Anarchists (Or SF’s Housing Crisis Explained) - still reading but great so far: http://t… 22 hours ago
- RT @pierre: Classic Donald Rumsfeld: ‘Absolutely No Idea’ If He Paid Taxes Properly - A “known unknown”: ow.ly/3jjkMV 22 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers oliver muoto Online advertising Online Shopping plaxo relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo zibibbo
Category Archives: Personal
If you think about it, every year takes on a character, or theme, of its own depending upon goals we’ve set, decisions we’ve made and unplanned events that take place along the way. 2011 was driven by a few great … Continue reading
For all the critics from the sidelines of any game, politics, business, investing, startups, parenting, charity, and even football. Some people are hitting Groupon now. “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the … Continue reading
After seeing where I put my blog content change, I have decided to start posting my blog content to my own blog. This should be an interesting process.
I heard two things recently. “Silicon Valley is a multi-inning game, relationships matter.“ And. “I am all business, I don’t care about relationships.” The first statement came from a seasoned venture capitalist with 20 years of experience. His point is … Continue reading