Top Posts & Pages
- Same Page from Go
- About Ben T. Smith, IV
- The Deal is Done. MerchantCirlce is now part of Reply!Media.
- It’s a Wanderful time to be in the news!
- MerchantCircle Acquired by Reply!
- peHUB » Ben Smith: Silicon Valley Is A Multi-Inning Game, Relationships Are How You Play
- Retail is not dying… just transforming.
- It's called Fishing Not Catching
- Tony Scott, Ben Smith: So They’ve Offered You The CEO’s Job. Here’s What You Need To Know Before Jumping With Joy | peHUBpeHUB
- Missed Deals
- RT @nrmehta: OH @GainsightHQ: "Conference rooms are for closers." 1 day ago
- Something abt not having to hide my phone when the flight att walks by that makes me just feel better about myself http://t.co/M3AGs1Z2xt 2 days ago
- RT @_KatherineWebb: Going to NY!!! @10AJMcCarron #Heisman 2 days ago
- RT @DeeDeeBonner: Very very proud! NYC BOUND @10AJMcCarron #Heismandeserving 2 days ago
- RT @LocalOnliner: RT @Localonliner Merchant Circle ‘Relaunches’ as Directory-Centric Site localonliner.com/?p=6199 2 days ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog boom time borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce facebook find&save Find n Save Fired Fishing funding game show network google GSD harsh realities hot startups internet startups investment Lee Enterprises local maples Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers oliver muoto Online advertising Online Shopping plaxo relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet technology venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo zibibbo
Tag Archives: merchantcircle
I recently wrote this post with Doug Kilponen, COO at Wanderful Media. Having worked together on two different startups over the course of several years, it has become clear to us that loyalty is the secret ingredient for success. The media … Continue reading
I am proud to announce that Wanderful Media has recently added two Silicon Valley veterans to our growing management team. We have appointed Steve Trefethen as chief technology officer and Grace Chan will serve as our vice president of product management. Steve Trefethen … Continue reading
Mark Zuckerberg famously commented that a great engineer is worth a 100 average engineers (something every developer knows deep in her heart). He was talking about A-players, and in our opinion the worst thing any startup can do is accept … Continue reading
This piece by Devore is fascinating and correct. Having looked at buying the Judy’s Book asset twice, I think they really were a great team with a solid execution, and it still did not work. The fundamental issues of high cost to acquire customers, high customer churn, low monthly … Continue reading
Getting Shit Done The key to success in business is execution, whether you run a sprawling multinational or a 12-person startup. So measuring how your company stacks up against the best and brightest in your space is crucial. If you … Continue reading
After seeing where I put my blog content change, I have decided to start posting my blog content to my own blog. This should be an interesting process.
peHUB » Doug Kilponen, Ben Smith: First They Ignore You, Then They Want To Buy You: Managing The Startup-Big Company Relationship
Every entrepreneur has met them. Big company executives with big company swagger. They ignore you. They dismiss the business problem you spent your life solving. They think they can crush you. Then the tables turn. They push for strategic relationships. … Continue reading