Top Posts & Pages
- How to Optimize User Experience Across Multiple Devices
- Why Brick & Mortar Retailers Will Live Forever
- Retail is not dying… just transforming.
- 2012: A Year of Building
- Wanderful Media Raises Another $9 Million to Fuel Rapid Growth
- It’s a Wanderful time to be in the news!
- Amazon's Hidden Weak Spot: Lack Of Local Leverage | Forbes
- Wanderful Media Adds Dave Thomsen as EVP of Product and Design to Growing Management Team | Marketwire
- 2013: Year In Review
- About Ben T. Smith, IV
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD harsh realities hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers oliver muoto Online advertising Online Shopping plaxo relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo zibibbo
Tag Archives: Tablets
I co-authored an article, “How to Optimize User Experience Across Multiple Devices” with Steve Trefethen, CTO of Wanderful Media. Having both worked in technology for many years; we understand the importance of focusing on user experience. Today, people are using … Continue reading
The explosion of mobile devices that connect anywhere has blurred the line between online and in-store shopping. Shopping behaviors continue to change, as new options are regularly being introduced to consumers. It’s because of these behaviors that Wanderful Media is … Continue reading