Co-founder Wayne Yamamoto joined us in our reminiscing. He tweeted this image from our first pitch presentation.
From the very beginning MerchantCircle has been on the same page as Reply!. We had no idea then, we’d end up as a team and powerful force for connecting local business owners to local customers.
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo
- RT @scottevans2300: Why direct to consumer business models are the future of #Retail hubs.ly/H04nysk0 https://t.co/zLPbp4kBUd 13 hours ago
- RT @BarackObama: John McCain is an American hero & one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what it's up against. G… 14 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: I've been thinking about this John McCain moment from the 2008 campaign a lot lately. Even more so tonight. https://t.co/… 15 hours ago
- RT @AdamSerwer: Nothing says "small government" quite like legalized theft of property from people convicted of nothing at all https://t.co… 15 hours ago
- RT @billclinton: As he’s shown his entire life, don’t bet against John McCain. Best wishes to him for a swift recovery. 15 hours ago