This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Top Posts & Pages
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo
- RT @TIME: The internet thinks Chris Wallace was the real winner of the presidential debate ti.me/2dp6f05 13 hours ago
- RT @tristanwalker: The man is not a patriot. He has no values. An unrepentant idiot. It's disgusting. 15 hours ago
- RT @tolles: Asking for tech to "take a stand" on issues? Look down at the device and out at the platforms enabling the conversation. That's… 15 hours ago
- RT @tolles: Wallace is doing a great job. Entitlement reform? Fucking finally a real issue. 16 hours ago
- RT @IngrahamAngle: He should have said he would accept the results of the election. There is no other option unless we're in a recount agai… 16 hours ago