This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Top Posts & Pages
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo
- RT @mcgd: Kiss goodbye whatever discipline and grit was left in WeWork. $1bil secondary is corruption defined. 13 minutes ago
- RT @KatzOnEarth: Confused about why this isn't a bigger story in America right now, and why Ian Grillot hasn't become a household name. htt… 6 hours ago
- RT @JDVance1: Partisanship is so powerful. The juxtaposition of this data against the Republican view of Putin boggles the mind https://t.… 6 hours ago
- RT @egervet: Wink to CDO friends 😉 https://t.co/1mfiAmQ6ue 22 hours ago
- RT @JohnKasich: I just wrapped up a meeting with @POTUS. https://t.co/dOEIpi3vht 2 days ago