This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Top Posts & Pages
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo
- RT @Tsryan02: US media is not #NotTheEnemy. Thank you for what you do - this is your moment politi.co/2l6GTpE 19 hours ago
- RT @realdanlyons: .@AEdelWriter fyi ... twitter.com/Kasparov63/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @sacca: Dear Congress: You realize you can still cut taxes, uninsure the sick, and run up debts with Pence as President, right? Just sa… 1 day ago
- RT @BillKristol: And may I say that the "enemy of the people" formulation isn't something one expects in normal American or liberal democra… 1 day ago
- RT @abrams: And now @Uber_Support emailed me "we can confirm that the cancellation fee was charged appropriately" twitter.com/abrams/status/… 1 day ago