This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @Kasparov63: If you think Trump's recent embrace of a few GOP talking points means he cares about the Constitution you're an idiot. He w… 1 hour ago
- RT @Timodc: Here's how George W. Bush responded to q from @steveholland1 about anti-war mothers like Cindy Sheehan who lost sons https://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @Peter_Wehner: Memo to Trump supporters: He's a man of sadistic cruelty. With him there's no bottom. Now go ahead & defend him. https… 1 hour ago
- RT @GregGoodfried: If @peterthiel was on Board of company with Trump as CEO he'd fire him. #character @rabois @johnolilly @msuster. https… 2 hours ago
- RT @JohnKasich: There's only one way to talk about Gold Star parents: with honor and respect. Capt. Khan is a hero. Together, we should pra… 2 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo