This is a great piece I wrote with Dave Thomsen, EVP of Product at Wanderful Media. The Wanderful team is focused on connecting local retailers with consumers, and we see a huge opportunity for retailers to capitalize on areas that Amazon and other ecommerce companies are missing – local knowledge and connections, improved offline shopping experiences, and services that link offline and online shopping offerings.
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo
- RT @NPR: Recent polls show a close race — not the advantage you'd expect in a state President Trump won with 63% of the vote. https://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- RT @CatoInstitute: Free markets make the world a better place. j.mp/2yxj9CE https://t.co/jxindXLfJi 2 hours ago
- RT @SykesCharlie: I'm old enough to remember when the GOP said we needed to cut taxes so people could keep more of their own money. https:… 4 hours ago
- RT @jimacmcdermott: I love Gary Shillings INSIGHT. Manufacturing vs. Service ==> 2.68x more in wages. 3mm service vs. 900k manufacturing… 19 hours ago
- RT @SykesCharlie: If President Hillary Clinton had proposed something like this, Republicans would've lost their damn minds… https://t.co/… 1 day ago