I am Ben T. Smith, IV and I am the author of this blog. I split my time between Alabama and Silicon Valley. I am an Advisor to, investor in, and founder of technology and media companies, but mostly a dad.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @tolles: Instead the press wants to talk about inequality of the rich vs the richer. twitter.com/eddyelfenbein/… 21 minutes ago
- RT @EddyElfenbein: In a survey, only 5% of Americans correctly said that global extreme poverty had fallen in half over 20 years; 66% thoug… 50 minutes ago
- RT @sugarrae: Put @GovGaryJohnson on the debate stage. If you want more choices, you need to hear more voices. https://t.co/lHjN1lICaL 50 minutes ago
- RT @ComfortablySmug: Hillary platform 1) She is more hawkish than GOP she calls isolationists 2) Tax Cuts 3) Supports free trade agreements… 51 minutes ago
- Be careful of the despotism of the majority. 2 hours ago
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo