I am Ben T. Smith, IV and I am the author of this blog. I split my time between Alabama and Silicon Valley. I am an Advisor to, investor in, and founder of technology and media companies, but mostly a dad.
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo
- RT @ATKearney: "PARC's model printed logic allows to replicate designs for pennies on the dollar" - a complex circuit board for 2 cents #AT… 14 minutes ago
- RT @ATKearney: Our @abhinavaa, an @ATKearney Principal, introduces Hyperspectral Technology #ATKearneyDBF https://t.co/f8B20nBPb3 1 hour ago
- RT @egervet: Kicking off @ATKearney Digital Business Forum in Palo Alto. Topic is IoT: Hype to Reality 🌎🤖 https://t.co/sIZpvAePO7 2 hours ago
- RT @GroverNorquist: Bernie Sanders’ "Medicare for All Act," outlaws private health insurance. 185 Americans will have their insurance take… 4 hours ago
- RT @alexrkonrad: Every time I've used Uber or Lyft this week, the wait time has gone from 3-4 mins to 8+ mins after I accepted 22 hours ago