I am Ben T. Smith, IV and I am the author of this blog. I split my time between Alabama and Silicon Valley. I am an Advisor to, investor in, and founder of technology and media companies, but mostly a dad.
Top Posts & Pages
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo
- District Court Says Indirect Purchasers of Shares Can Bring Fraud Claims Against Private Company and its Officers fenwick.com/publications/P… 8 hours ago
- RT @Recode: Finally, Silicon Valley and Donald Trump agree on something: Taxes recode.net/2017/4/26/1543… 8 hours ago
- RT @bencasselman: Here's the thing, though. Getting rid of the state/local deduction is good policy. 53eig.ht/2q8TpIz https://t.co/8… 9 hours ago
- The best tax plan is one that puts people back to work and back paying taxes. Best health care plan is one that puts people back to work 9 hours ago
- RT @HiroRodriguez: Check out this note from @KeithJKrach about his wife, The First Lady of @DocuSign - Metta Krach https://t.co/Ml7AQhhiJ… 9 hours ago