Deals getting done So after alot of back and forth over the past six weeks, one of my companies just closed a deal. Borland bought Gauntlet from Sam Pullara and team There is nothing like sitting in a room reviewing the final papers that are going to make a few hard working engineers a few million dollars. Seeing the checks handed out is pretty cool. On this one, I learned again- keep it simple, never change a deal, and no deal ages well.
Top Posts & Pages
Stuff I post aboutA.T.Kearney advertising alabama amazon Associated Press Behavior Ben T Smith IV blog borland Brick and mortar business business metrics Carnegie Mellon CEO CodeGear Consumer davin deal and no deal deals Discovery shopping Disney east coast ecommerce Entrepreneur facebook find&save Find n Save Fishing funding game show network google GSD hot startups internet startups investment iphone Lee Enterprises local maples marketing Mark Zuckerberg Mass media McClatchy Company MediaNews Group merchantcircle Mergers mobile Mobile Devices Newspaper newspaper ads newspapers Online advertising Online Shopping relationships Retail Retailers Risk rustic canyon shopping silicon valley Smartphone social-media Spoke Software Startups tablet Tablets technology User Experience venture capitalists venture firm video Wanderful Media Washington Post web entreprenuer Yahoo
- RT @Deadspin: Todd Graham tells Mike Leach his comments about ASU sign-stealing are "chickenshit": https://t.co/kC2KWsjIO3 10 hours ago
- RT @TheValuesVoter: So, if you bashTrump, you're a traitor. But if you attack the highest ranking Republican, a conservative, it's cool? ht… 11 hours ago
- RT @SportsCenter: When you knock off the No. 2 team in the country... https://t.co/AeIf6S9vkA 12 hours ago
- RT @raju: Ultimately the Log Cabin Republicans' Board felt "it couldn't trust" @realDonaldTrump to be #LGBT friendly in the @WhiteHouse htt… 12 hours ago
- RT @reidhoffman: Meeting Donald Trump by @richardbranson virgin.com/richard-branso… 12 hours ago